So you’re interested in writing for us. We’re actively seeking Recruiters from all branches to contribute to Join The Military.
Well, congratulations because you have a chance to be a blogger on our site.
We’re looking for guests to provide interesting and informative articles, which can empower our readers to make smart enlistment decisions.
We offer you:
- Exposure and opportunity to receive a steady flow of traffic from our niche site
- Author box with relevant anchor text
- Opportunity to become a paid contributor
Guidelines for Guest posts
- Articles must be centered around:
- The Enlistment Process
- Basic Training
- Detailed job descriptions
- We will not post any content containing offensive language, or sexual references.
- We will only allow one link per article and a second within your author bio.
- All articles must be original and will be checked by Copyscape.
- Guest post should not be submitted anywhere else on the internet.
- We will only use well written and quality articles of 500 words minimum.
- When submitting an article you give us permission to post the content on www.jointhearmy.org, and distribute in our newsletters, social media, and feeds.
- Must include an appropriate image.
Please send your pitch in an email to email@example.com, and we’ll reply back to you shortly.